】 _Pregnant_Can you eat
[Can pregnant women eat garlic sauce?
】 _Pregnant_Can you eat
Women’s diet during pregnancy needs special attention. Garlic hot sauce is a common sauce, and there are many ways to eat it. Many people usually like to eat it. Because the constitution of pregnant women is special, garlic sauce can beEat, but it is best to eat less, pregnant women eat more garlic sauce can easily lead to anger, pregnant women should be light diet, so whether it is harmful to the fetus or harm the benefits are many.
Foods that pregnant women cannot eat: 1. Raw beans: green beans, lentils, red kidney beans, white kidney beans, and other beans can cause poisoning if they are fresh or incompletely heated.
2. Raw soy milk: Raw soybeans contain toxic ingredients. If you eat uncooked soy milk, it can cause food poisoning.
3. Cassava: Roots, stems, and leaves of cassava contain toxic substances. If raw or undercooked cassava is consumed or its soup is consumed, it can cause poisoning, and its toxins can cause neurological paralysis and even cause permanent paralysis.
4. Germinated potato: Toxin-Solanine at the germination site of potatoes is dozens to hundreds of times higher than its fleshy portion. Once ingested, mild disturbance of consciousness, difficulty breathing, severe cases can be caused by heart failure and respiratory paralysis.lethal.
5, fresh daylily: daylily contains colchicine, this toxin can cause dry throat, burning sensation in the stomach, hematuria and other poisoning symptoms.
Before eating, you need to cook day lily, boil it and boil it in boiling water before cooking.
6, green tomatoes: green tomatoes contain the toxic substance solanumene. Consumption of this immature green tomato has a bitter feeling in the mouth. After eating, symptoms of poisoning such as nausea and vomiting may appear. It is dangerous to eat raw.
7. Rotten ginger: Rotten ginger produces a very toxic safrole.
People eat this toxin, even in small amounts, can cause liver cell poisoning and degeneration.
8. Raw bamboo shoots: Fresh bamboo shoots contain natural toxin cyanide. Eating raw or undercooked bamboo shoots may also cause food poisoning.
If a pregnant woman is hesitant about a certain food that she wants to eat, you may wish to consult a doctor and ask a specialist to judge whether or not to eat this food and how often.
It should be noted that some foods, such as their effectiveness, are not suitable for some pregnant women.
For example, crab, barley and so on.
If a healthy pregnant woman eats a small amount of the following foods during pregnancy, you don’t need to worry too much, and generally it will not be a big hindrance.
Pregnant women need to pay attention to eating the following foods during pregnancy: 1. Alcohol: Alcohol is an important factor leading to severe deformities and mental retardation.
Pregnant women should not drink alcohol during pregnancy. It is best not to eat alcoholic beverages and foods.
2, too much sugar: the metabolism of sugar in the human body will consume a large amount of calcium, the lack of calcium during pregnancy is easy to affect the development of skin teeth, bones.
Sugar is not a basic nutrient, and absorption of excess sugar can make pregnant women overweight.
3. MSG: The component of MSG is sodium glutamate. Excessive eating can affect the absorption of zinc, which is not conducive to the development of the voltage nervous system.
4. Pickled foods: Although this kind of food is delicious, it contains nitrite, phenylpropanine, etc., which is bad for the body.
5. Caffeine-containing food: Coffee has an effect on the human endocrine system, which can change the ratio of estrogen and progesterone in women to a certain extent, which indirectly affects the implantation and development of fertilized eggs in the uterus.
In addition, caffeine will cause sympathetic nerve excitement, which will cause symptoms such as faster heartbeat and increased blood pressure, and increase the burden on the heart.
6. Various “contaminated” foods: try to extract fresh natural foods and avoid eating foods containing food additives, pigments and preservatives.
Fruits should be washed before consumption, and pesticides and pesticides remain.