[Girls drink tea tea well]_woman_affect
Girls generally pay more attention to beauty and skin care than boys, so when girls have a sense of beauty, they will pay extra attention to their beauty and skin condition.
And beauty and beauty only need to use some skin care products, you can also achieve the role of beauty and beauty through diet.
Everyone knows that drinking tea is very good for the human body. Drinking tea properly every day helps to strengthen the body. So how good is drinking tea for girls?
Is it OK for girls to drink tea?
Japanese eyebrows have long found that green tea is the most perfect and cheapest skin care and beauty product.
Follow their steps and become a fashionable green tea crush.
Green tea beauty is the most popular beauty method in Britain not long ago.
It is rich in vitamin C, has the function of preventing skin aging and removing skin impurities, and is natural and cheap.
I heard that British black tea shops now distribute green tea.
Green tea is actually a kind of non-fermented tea. It is harvested from the latest and tenderest tea treetops and made into tea leaves. Its color and brewed tea soup and leaf base are a little green, so there is onlyThe name-you ca n’t treat black tea and oolong tea as green tea too!
Everyone knows that skin needs to be anti-oxidant, anti-ultraviolet and anti-spot, even the lively and cute young girls are no exception.
Along with buying outrageously expensive cosmetics, you might as well enjoy the wonderful glow of green tea-it is rich in vitamin C, caffeine, theanine, can antioxidant, neutralize free ions, so what are dark spots, wrinkles,Freckles, when you meet the green tea spirits, you will see all death!
Drinking tea during menstruation, especially strong tea, can induce or exacerbate menstrual syndrome.
Medical experts have found that men who have tea drinking habits are more likely to develop menstrual stress than those who do not drink tea2.
4 times, drink more than 4 cups of tea a day, increase 3 times.
Benefits of drinking tea (1) Tea can stimulate people’s spirit and enhance their thinking and memory.
(2) Tea can eliminate fatigue, promote metabolism, and maintain the normal functions of the heart, blood vessels, and cardiovascular.
(3) Drinking tea has great benefits in preventing dental caries.
According to a British survey, children who drink tea regularly can reduce their dental caries by 60%.
(4) Tea contains too many trace elements beneficial to the human body.
(5) Tea has the effect of suppressing malignant tumors, and tea drinking can obviously inhibit the growth of high molecular weight.
(6) Tea drinking can inhibit cell senescence and make people live longer.
The anti-aging effect of tea is more than 18 times that of vitamin E.
(7) Tea drinking can delay and prevent the formation of lipid plaque in the intima of blood vessels, prevent arteriosclerosis, hypertension and cerebral thrombosis.
(8) Drinking tea can excite the central nervous system and enhance exercise capacity.
(9) Tea drinking has good weight loss and beauty effects, especially the effect of oolong tea.
(10) Drinking tea can prevent senile cataract.
(11) The sulfuric acid contained in tea can kill a variety of bacteria, so it can cure stomatitis, sore throat, and enteritis and dysentery that are prone to occur in summer.
(12) Drinking tea can protect people’s hematopoietic function.
Tea contains anti-radiation substances. Drinking tea while watching TV can reduce the harm of TV radiation and protect eyesight.
(13) Drinking tea can maintain the normal acid-base balance of the blood.
Tea contains caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, xanthine and other alkaloids. It is an excellent alkaline beverage.
Tea can be quickly absorbed and oxidized inside the extract, producing a higher concentration of alkaline metabolites, which can timely neutralize acidic metabolites in the blood.
(14) Heatstroke and cooling.
After drinking hot tea for 9 minutes, the skin temperature drops for 1-2 seconds, making people feel cool and dry, but the skin temperature does not drop significantly after drinking cold drinks.
The disadvantages of drinking tea1 New tea is not suitable for drinking. In fact, when we buy new tea, we drink it immediately, so after drinking new tea, it will be harmful to our digestion, so it is best not to drink new tea.It would be better if you drink it for half a month.
2 Go to tea on an empty stomach. What is the disadvantage of drinking tea on an empty stomach? In fact, if you drink tea on an empty stomach, it is easy to replace the gastric juice. This can easily cause dizziness, and sometimes panic and limb weakness.
3 It is not good to eat tea after meals. There is a lot of precipitated acid in tea in China and Korea. If we immediately go to drink tea after meals, it is easy to cause iron deficiency in our body, which will cause some diseases.It is recommended that we drink tea one hour after a meal.
4 can not eat a kind of tea, if a person always drinks one kind of tea throughout the year, then the harm to the body is still very big, when to eat what kind of tea this is also a choice.